A new Bonsai Desktop v4.2.8 beta has been released. More details including the download link can be found in the forum.
Changes in this beta update include:
- Changed the handling of the OK button (on touchscreen devices) to close the outline being edited rather than exiting the Bonsai app.
- Resolved Next Action display issue where the view would be drawn without the item text.
- Fixed crash that would occur when inserting new items at the bottom of an outline. This was generally reported when creating a new outline where hitting enter after entering two outline items would crash Bonsai.
- Updated code to flush pending edits before opening the Item Details form.
- Improved the indent/outdent tab key handling so the edit focus will not be lost.
- Fixed insert child command so it properly inserts a child if the current item has no parent.
- The registration number will now be remembered when installing a newer Bonsai version.