Project@Hand 2 v2.6.1 released
It’s been a long time in coming, but we’ve finally done an official release of Project@Hand 2 and Project@Hand 2 MSP, version 2.6.1.
Some of what’s changed since the last release include:
- Ability to sync to a storage card instead of just main memory
- Better installation on Vista systems
- Slightly improved configuration dialog layout
- Ability to open a folder to the path of each configured project file
- Ability to toggle the read-only and sync state of projects directly in the list
- Ability to launch each project file in Microsoft Project
and in the handheld app itself:
- Corrected some crashes that can occur with older Palm OS4 devices
- Scheduling with constraints bug fixed
Those that already own Project@Hand 2 or would like to trial it for 30 days can get the new version from out download page.
Anyone wishing to purchase Project@Hand 2 or Project@Hand 2 MSP (version that syncs directly with Microsoft Project) can do so from our purchase page.
This entry was posted in Products
and tagged Project@Hand Release
. Bookmark the permalink
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in