It’s been a long time in coming, but we’ve finally done an official release of DayNotez for Palm OS version 3.0.5.
Some of what’s changed since the last release include:
- Improved sync code responsible for opening the desktop db. It will now be able to locate the db if the “My Documents” folder is moved by the user.
- Fixed problem where under certain conditions the database could not be created if the directory did not exist.
and in the handheld app itself:
- Fixed an issue which caused a crash on some systems when closing the SD archive after you modify an entry.
- Fixes problems being launched from external apps and the maintenance (hidden) launch after each hotsync.
- Is now aware of DateBk6 new range of IDs
- Resolved a problem where private entries become unhidden in certain circumstances.